Our aims are:
• To provide a wide range of high quality football related activities
• To improve members sporting and educational attainment and raise their personal aspirations
• To provide long term assist & support to members participating beyond our grass root level activities i.e. Trialist/Academy/Scholarship/Professional
• To use an all-encompassing approach to our activities as a means to support and improve parents, children and young people’s virtues, self-awareness, confidence, self-esteem and social and communication skills as well as health and well-being
• To promote proactive parenting and active participation by parents and members
• To promote community cohesion and active citizenship and to raise awareness within the wider community of the real needs of children and young people
• To prioritise and ensure self-sustainability in regards to all activities running costs
• Enhance the community spirit within our members by supporting Medina FC, a team in Accra, Ghana.
The latest round of the Mayor’s Crowdfund London initiative has now closed.
We’ve seen a fantastic response from Londoners, with over 200 ideas posted up on Spacehive since we launched in April. Over 1000 of you joined us at various events and workshops to help shape your project and prepare a crowdfunding campaign.
We’ve since received 78 verified pitches for a pledge from the Mayor, by far our biggest and best round. Thank you for all of your ideas and we wish those who pitched the best of luck in your campaigns.
The Mayor’s Regeneration team will be reviewing pitches over the coming weeks and making pledges to the best in late July.
Have a look at the live campaigns and back something in your area!
Didn’t submit this time, but want to in the future? Visit our website to see what we’re looking to support and download resources to start planning your project with your local community, today
Sign up to our Crowdfund London newsletter to receive all of the latest updates on forthcoming opportunities.
My two aims are to help bring communities together and to help raise money for charity. The three charities I have in mind are Save the children, Crisis and GOSH.
The auditions and the acts will be aimed at ages 10 - 16 and then from there there will be a narrowing number of people who will be through to singing in the actual talent show. The talent show will have winners for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.