We know lots of kids love to make ooey, gooey, grimy slime. They love it for how it feels, the sound it makes or the slimy mess it makes.
Slime Party will be led by the children, demonstrating to the elderly via play and active participation how slime is made and the variety of ways to have fun with it.
Kids and adults, both enjoy playing with slime and to end the party, models of the slime made will go on display.
A slime quiz will be carried out by the adults, i.e. when was the first slime made and who made it? What is slime made of, what are the different kinds of slime that exist today?
What we'll deliver:
- Kids gives an Introduction to Slime making: what slime is made of and demonstration
- Adults embark on making their own slime with assistance from the kids
- Kids and adults make slime together
- Kids and adults
Why it's a great idea:
Slime making will get kids and adults together where the kids are the ones doing the teaching and answering all the questions about slime. Slime making is so popular with kids that this will be the perfect opportunity for adults to get in touch with the 'child' within as they learn about slime and what makes it fun for kids,
Steps to get it done:
- Book the venue for the event
- Market the event
- Refreshments for participants
- Slime ingredients needed for the event