The children choose their involvement at the start of the summer and enhance it throughout the playscheme. In the past we have had dancing, singing, fashion shows, hosting, magic tricks and comedy, whilst some prefer to help with the music and lighting production, scene setting or promoting and recording. Once they have chosen their role, they will have 6 weeks to create their performance and practice for the deadline day, which will be in the final week. The project follows the line of Britain’s got talent so we have a judge’s panel containing one child, a playground legend and a local hero
Another huge part of the project is to record the event throughout the project to put together a video of the performance, the practice and of course the outtakes which will be given to the children that have taken part and uploaded onto our Facebook page.
Our staff team have variety of skills include music and videoediting, DJing, arts and crafts, costume design, choreography and more
We are interested in organising Let's Do It! UK 2018.Let’s Do It! World is a civic-led mass movement that began in Estonia in 2008 when 50,000 people united together to clean up the entire country in just five hours. Since then, Let’s Do It! has spread this model—one country in one day—around the world. To date, 113 countries and over 16 million people have joined us to clean up illegal waste.
13th of May 2012 we organised cleanup in Leicester, over 10 volunteers: http://mediabank.letsdoitworld.org/photos/356
We would like to organise cleanup again in Leicester on 15th of September 2018. To do that we need your help.
Our plan is to make: cleaner streets, cleaner parks, cleaner canals, overall greener environment in the United Kingdom. Let’s Do It! has never been only about cleaning up waste. We also aim to unite the global community, raise awareness and implement true change to achieve our final goal– a clean and healthy planet.
Leicester Street Food Park
* An attraction that rejuvenates and reinvigorates unused land in Leicester.
* A Park were communities from all of Leicester can come together and enjoy good food and entertainment.
*An all encompassing Park that entertains Leicester families (from Grandparents to Grandchildren).
* A permanent all year round alternative Leicester attraction.
* A Leicester platform for talented individuals to perform upon and gain notoriety.
* A cost effective Leicester business incubator for talented chefs and cooks to showcase their skills.
* A unique experience for the people of Leicester to enjoy and be proud off.
* A Leicester visitor experience that will reverberate through the counties and attract visitors from neighbouring Cities.
* A boost to the local economy
* Providing employment within Leicester
* Growth of Tourism within Leicester
* Instilling pride in the Leicester community.
* Increasing trade from local and national organisations to Leicester.