.We need to make walkways and flower beds and create the right atmosphere for butterflies to thrive and let the visitors have the best possible experience.
We will also encourage native species in the garden through sympathetic planting .
What we'll deliver:
- Build raised beds and plant - feeding and breeding plants
- Provide the infastructure by way of drains and services
- Plant native species plants in the adjacent garden
- Foundations for interior walkways and planting
- Apply finishes for walkways and borders.
Why it's a great idea:
People, especially children, love butterflies - this experience will inspire them to engage with nature. Entry is free and we intend to keep it that way so everyone can enjoy the butterflies.
Steps to get it done:
- Design and installation of butterfly house walkways water features and services
- Planting the garden for native species
- Preparation for the butterflies and venue opening
Please help us to develop this wonderful free facility for residents and city visitors.