With schools closing & parents being forced to homeschool their children - as well as deal with these difficult times themselves. We would like to offer our services to help parents/carers take a breather. Sit down and have a 'guilt free' quiet time to put their feet up without another question...
We will keep our club afloat by offering interactive workshops to members & school contracts.We will run live online classes on youtube and facebook,1 to 1s & also would like to run a virtual gym for over 100 kids on the updated package on zoom for the wider audience to keep kids active during lockdown. We could now reach a global market & get any kid with internet a chance to have some fun.
We are currently updating our social media presence and would need to invest in some basic office equipment & camera.
We need to move online if we are to keep our family run CIC club alive & our outgoings at bay. Kids need hope and they need to be entertained. They need to be connected through play.
What we'll deliver:
- Keep kids engaged in online, interactive gymnastic based workshops
- Keep the older generations entertained while keeping active during lockdown.
- Give parents a breather while we entertain their kids in a fun, inspirational way
- Give our community hope by delivering small, achievable physicsl goals to keep their spirits up
- Teach resilience and how to move forward and adapt
- Provide a support hub to help ease stress within families during lockdown by focusing on a physical goal.
- Mentor and guide our warriors through the next few months by focusing on a physical goal
- Dream - Believe - Achieve
Why it's a great idea:
As parents, we are trying to play too many roles right now: teacher, parent, friend, mentor, referee, nurse, carer, cook, cleaner & pyschologists (the list is endless)and this is not a nice atmosphere to be in, especially for kids when things implode at home through stress.
Nicky's WorkShop will keep you sane & stay by your side throughout the madness. Chaos is our calm.
We will provide an online support hub for parents, families & kids -A network of support through these times.
We are not teachers but we are professional, mature parent with a good education.
Nicky has been teaching children & adults in Crawley for 30+years & is an international judge & British Gymnastics tutor. She can teach pretty much anything & has many skills & experience in keeping kids active in a fun way.
Carlton is a qualified electrician & has worked in many industries: stock exchange, property development,80s/90s DJ & has a world of information & tips. He has been coaching martial arts & gym for 9 yrs.
Steps to get it done:
- Buy relevant equipment to convert to online workshops
- Set up and update online accounts and security
- Create an atmosphere symbolic of our culture
- Keep our family run club alive and inspired
All our coaches are all DBS trained and work in schools aswell as gymnastics coaching so have many skills outside gymnastics that may be of help..
These are difficult times and nobody has an answer to all your questions.
Just know it's ok to say you are not ok.
The kids are scared and have no mentors to guide them through these questionable months
We are here to help and stand beside you and them while we face the unknown together.
If, by miracles we come out of this unscathed we will continue online workshops for those that can not get to us in person.
The above equipment would give full tutorial flexibility and allow us to reach a larger audience. Provide a much better interactive service with 1080p visual quality which is crucial for youtubing as we're competing with Joe Wicks, Mr Motivator and the whole world now. Furthermore give the participant's access to future lessons that they could subscribe to as well. This will build our base when this madness eventually ends.