The Way Youth Zone offers 20+ activities every evening, 7 days a week for all young people, regardless of ability or disability in addition to holiday clubs and free open days. Unlike smaller facilities, we can offer this varied range of activities all from one venue increasing the scope for young people to participate in many activities.
Young people pay an annual membership of £5 and each session then costs just 50p to attend.
Our sessions are split into two age categories:
· Junior Club. 8-12 years 4-8.30pm. Tuesday & Thursday and 10-2pm on Saturday
· Senior Club. 13-19 years. 5-10pm on Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday and 5-9pm on Sunday.
The Way Youth Zone is inclusive, a disabled young person can attend mainstream sessions with a DBS approved carer. Additional Family sessions that take place every Sunday from 12pm to 3pm.
- A multi-use, outdoor, all-weather sports pitch;
- Indoor sports hall;
- Dance and performing arts studio;
- Fitness studio;
- Boxing/boxercise gym;
- Music studio;
- Enterprise media suite where young people can get support looking for jobs and work experience placements as well as help with CV writing and interview skills;
- Indoor climbing wall;
- Equipped Art Room
- Kitchen for demonstrations and cooking
- Recreation zone with pool tables, video games, table football, table tennis and discussion area.
Get a Job – Employability and Enterprise; Mentoring; Inclusion Project; Sports Leaders; Health Project and Money Management.