To create an urban wildflower meadow in Maghull, and thereby to promote wellbeing and community engagement.
What we'll deliver:
- Plant trees and wildflowers
- Raise awareness of Stafford Moreton Way Wildflower Meadow, and other Green Spaces.
Why it's a great idea:
Raise appreciation of urban green space and promote wellbeing.
Steps to get it done:
- Arrange Delivery of (1)Trees from Mersey Forest.
- (2) Wildflower Turf from Pictorial Meadows,
- (3) Bluebell Bulbs from ebay
- (4) Holly Tree from JA Jones Nursery
- (5) Bark Chippings from local Tree Surgeons.
- (6) Prepare Art Work for Sign & delivery from Shelley Signs
- (7) Create Licence with LCP Landowners
- (8) Identify a day in November (National Tree Week) for Lanscaping & Planting
- (9) If permission is agreed, order sculpture.
- (10) If funding and permission possible order materials and labour for plinth.
Promote recycling issues should funding exceed expectations with an educational sign and plinth for an amazing free (pledged in kind) recycled sculpture created by a nationally recognised sculptor.