Community Infrastructure Levy
CIL is the Community Infrastructure Levy, which is paid by developers to fund infrastructure, facilities and services to benefit the local community.
Projects we're interested in funding
We are looking to support projects which provide or enhance community facilities, for example community centres, voluntary sector meeting places and centres, and public cultural facilities. We are particularly interested in projects that address social exclusion.
The outcomes of our fund
Projects should meet at least one or more of the following for residents:
- Improving community participation and ownership of community spaces
- Empowering and enabling local communities.
- Addressing and reducing social exclusion including digital inclusion.
- Ensuring a safer, greener borough
- Benefiting the local economy