For years the changing rooms have been a blight on this fantastic park, with your help we will restore it to look fabulous and bring energy into the area.
The Academy will open every day and will run classes in:
- Tai Chi, Qigong and mediation classes to improve the community's well-being and health
- Kung Fu for children to teach the children discipline while having fun and learning a skill
- Wing Chun Kung Fu offering a self-defence system that is not based on aggression and strength
- Wushu training for teenagers instills a martial spirit though artistic expression of hand and weapon forms
- Sanda training for young adults who are looking to become professional athletes in this field
For 27 years The Academy was based at Acton Swimming Baths until it was redeveloped in 2012.
We found a temporary training room in Hanwell and have been looking to return to Chiswick/Acton.
What we'll deliver:
Why it's a great idea:
The run down state of the changing rooms gives the impression that the area is unsafe.
The Academy will bring life back into this building, transforming it into an inviting and safe place.
Both children and adults will be able to take classes at community rates.
The community will have the best teaching available on their doorstep.
Many different classes are tailored for all the different ages and abilities, from 4 up to 104 years of age.
The Academy has had great success in helping people with learning difficulties, physical and psychological problems.
The local youngsters will have the opportunity to train sports, in stead of causing trouble on the streets. Children with behavior problems greatly benefit from the classes
Because of the long period of time and dedication, Sifu Alan Winner's experience in teaching is of the highest quality
Steps to get it done:
Post a Comment