If all smoke alarms in Britain are connected to fire stations , it means that when a fire starts, the fire fighter is alerted straight away. This is quite very important because if for example the house on fire has children inside it even with no able adults to move them out of it, fire fighters could easily get to them much quicker this time.
What we'll deliver:
Why it's a great idea:
Its a very great idea, because of the following;
1. Its a new concept of fighting fires that can be adopted very easily country-wide
2. Smart alarms alert fire fighters as soon as a fire is detected which means quicker responses
3. The home user no longer needs to make 999 calls to get the attention of the fire fighters
4. It increases chances of saving lives especially when minors/disable people are involved
5. Fault smoke alarms can easily be detected also by organizing massive fire testing.
6. Fire alarm testing is done remotely at the fire station, so as to make sure that all alarms work as fine as they should
7. All in all, the fire station takes full control of fire fighting needs of its people.
Steps to get it done:
We already are engaged in developing consumer products and after becoming a victim of a fire out break myself, I decided to look for clever solutions and so I went "high-tech". If we can use products that can call a fire station, then we`ll protect ourselves better.
Post a Comment