Portal Way is a new development by Downing on the edge of Park Royal, site of future Crossrail & HS2 stations and accompanying regeneration.
With the support of LB Ealing Economic Development, ACF has been offered the ground floor at peppercorn rent for 20 years to develop a new, purpose-built community facility.
The current site is an empty shell needing full and complete, floor-to-ceiling works as well as furnishings and equipment.
The completed centre will offer a community cafe, on-site community services, meeting/function/party space to hire, and a wide range of interesting and exciting activities for people to take part in.
What we'll deliver:
Why it's a great idea:
Working with residents and partners from the voluntary, Council and mainstream sectors, Portal Way Community Centre will offer a wide variety of services and opportunities, including:
• Health & fitness (yoga, zumba, eldercise, etc.)
• Older people’s services & support
• Activities for children & young people
• Arts, culture & heritage activities
• Surgeries by Councillors, statutory service providers, Police & Safer Neighbourhood Teams
• Advice, information & guidance
• Training, employment & skills development
• Assistance for local residents wishing to start and deliver activities
• Any other service/project suggested by local residents
Steps to get it done:
Everywhere we go in the area, people tell us there just aren't any good local community hubs or facilities. Portal Way is a chance to provide a great space for everyone.
About the space
LB Ealing Council
Post a Comment