If you have a project idea for the Veolia Crowdfunding Initiative, you will need to complete the following steps:
1. Before you get started. Please take the time to read through the information we have provided about the kinds of projects we are looking for and who is eligible
2. Create your project page. You need to create a project page on Spacehive. This is your pitch for funding to everyone (us and the rest of the crowd). Use it to explain your vision clearly, get across your passion for your project, and show how it will have a positive impact on the area.
3. Pitch to funds. If you meet the criteria of our funding partners, you will have the opportunity to pitch for a pledge. Make sure you submit your pitch before applying for verification.
4. Get verified. Before you can start fundraising, your project details will be verified by an independent organisation - Locality.
5. Start fundraising. Get as many people as possible to show their support for your project by making a pledge - it doesn't matter whether they pledge £2 or £2,000. For us, the number of community backers you attract is as important as how much you raise.
6. Reach your target You must hit your crowdfunding target, before your deadline to secure all of your pledges from the crowd. This is an 'all-or-nothing' model.
7. Make it happen! Our team will be on hand to help you through this and offer support as you deliver your project.