Impact data and claims within this report are provided by the project creator and have not been independently verified by Spacehive.
Introduction The development of ‘green’ energy is now seen as a necessity and the most obvious answer to reducing our environmental impact.
This project is preparing for fundraising. Click Like to show your support, or Follow for updates on this project's journey.
To raise funds for the development of innovative, more cost-effective methods of producing reliable environmentally friendly energy, based in the UK, as most innovation grants and subsidies are not available to private citizens.
1.Innovative ‘green’ energy products.
2.Innovative ‘green’ concept vehicle, and products.
“Innovation is critical to the UK’s future prosperity, for a better quality life and future job prospects.”
No minimum fund is required to commence, but will require at least £1m to completely develop all theories.
* All pledges will be spent wisely and sparingly, to achieve the objectives listed above.
What we'll deliver:
Why it's a great idea:
1. Create jobs at all levels, directly and indirectly.
2. Boost the economy.
3. Create alternative ‘green’ energy source(s), better for the environment.
4. Increase exports, thus increasing the UK’s revenue.
5. Reduce energy costs/bills.
“This Research & Development is significant and important, making the world a better place to live.”
* Several theories have been researched and formulated.
Steps to get it done:
■Without innovation and without investment there is no progress.
■Example, ‘You can teach people to be an Accountant’, but you cannot teach people to be innovative or creative.
■“Small businesses and entrepreneurs are Britain’s future, and we need to back them to the hilt.”, quoted by Mr. John Caudwell, former proprietor of Phones 4 U.
■A £1m budget is a lot of money, but in the grand-scheme, not a lot of money, if any of the above objectives can be achieved.
In 2012 Kodak files for bankruptcy, shortly after Instagram was bought for 1$ billion, both in the imagery business. Moral: Therefore don’t let process overtake innovation.
* Although there are several sources of ‘green’ energy, they have disadvantages, such as wind turbines
* All these disadvantages have been addressed, and several theories have been formulated to resolve all of them.
Follow this project You are following this project for updates to your inbox
How will the money be spent?Total £
This shows how money raised for the project will be spent. Before entering fundraising these costs will be confirmed by the project's Delivery Manager and verified by the verifier.
Our Volunteer List
Want to help?
Do you have stuff or skills to contribute to this project? Use this tool to offer something to the project creator.Volunteer